Second Generation Nissan Xterra Forums banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
on line
1,320 Posts
Once again Snoop, Incredible photos and photography except for that first one... is that a bunch of Heeps holding you up on the trail, hehe! :geek:

·
on line
1,407 Posts
Nice pictures!

·
on line
3,217 Posts
Nice pics man. Great job as always.

·
on line
236 Posts
tlyor,aka showstop is also with ttora, it was weird opening your pictures and seeing him because i know him back when i own a tacoma

·
on line
204 Posts
I know it has already been said, but your photos are awesome. Keep up the good work. Would you mind if I were to set one as my background on my PC at work?

·
on line
271 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Thanks...

Thanks for the comments... I took a year of photography in college and I actually enjoy taking pictures almost as much as off-roading. It also helps to have something like the Xterra that you enjoy taking pictures of :toothy8:

The tires are 285 75 R16 Procomp Xterrains. I don't think I'll buy another set. They have been excellent tires but seem to wear awfully fast. I wonder if I'll get 30,000 miles out of them :sad10:

·
on line
271 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Graytshirt said:
Would you mind if I were to set one as my background on my PC at work?
Not at all. What picture did you have in mind, and what resolution did you need it in?

·
on line
204 Posts
Snoopy said:
Graytshirt said:
Would you mind if I were to set one as my background on my PC at work?
Not at all. What picture did you have in mind, and what resolution did you need it in?
I like the last one a lot, with the X and the windmill. They all look great though. As far as resolution, I am not sure, my screen res is 1280x1024. I know what you mean about the Xterrains, I had them on my Bronco and they did great offroad, but did seem to wear rather quickly.

·
on line
271 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Unfortunately I used my wife's camera for the later part of the day when I took the sunset pictures. Her camera is an even older Olympus camera so the largest I have that picture is 768x1024:

·
on line
204 Posts
Snoopy said:
Unfortunately I used my wife's camera for the later part of the day when I took the sunset pictures. Her camera is an even older Olympus camera so the largest I have that picture is 768x1024:
No worries... Thanks for the image.

·
on line
64 Posts
Nice shots of the Mojave Road!!

I have not been on that road in a few years, it's a lot of fun.
Small world, I see Ranboze was on your trip, I just did a trip in Death Valley and she was in our group.

I picked up my Exterra the day after Christmas 2005 and took it straight out to the East Mojave to do some exploring.

Heres a pic from that trip;

I was told that if you look to the left (I SAID LOOK TO THE LEFT) you can actually see a sunset :colors:

~Lewis

1 - 20 of 22 Posts