Second Generation Nissan Xterra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 111 Posts

·
Registered
6,026 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hey everyone, just wanting to see who needs some stuff done to their rig? I have a 2" BL that I would to get installed as well as some other minor things but I wanted to see what other parts people have collected through winter that need to be installed?

Where: Park Hill, Denver, CO

Space: Room for 6 rigs at a time. 2 full garage spaces with 8' doors. 3 rigs can fit end to end on a 10 foot wide strip on the side of the garage but it is a little tight, the spot closest to the house will be more open and easier to access all sides of the rig and one can park in front of the garage if need be.

Who/What:
N.Y.X.: 2" BL, CB Install and Tune
MackCastle: CB Antenna Install
skibum315: STS, Wiring, Skids/slider touch up
Golf286: CB Antenna Mount
coloxt: Suspension Setup
JollyRaja: Slider Install

·
Registered
482 Posts
I've been wanting to do a permanent CB antenna install, but have not had the time to even buy any components. Depending on when this MOD day is scheduled, I may be ready to work on that . . . .

·
on line
10,980 Posts
I've got boring stuff, skids and sliders need to come off for clean-up/replacement/re-coating as needed (they're BAD ... :() ... some wiring stuff I could do, short throw shifter needs installed, HAM that needs a permanent install, some other little things I'm sure I could come up with. But mostly wouldn't mind drinking beer and shooting the breeze. Mark, I'm happy to help with the CB if you need a hand.

Scheduling could get interesting for me ... next weekend is out (14/15), as is the following (21/22) ... could maybe do the one after that; but if folks are ready to go sooner, don't let me stop this from happening.
Posted via Mobile Device

·
Registered
482 Posts
I've got boring stuff, skids and sliders need to come off for clean-up/replacement/re-coating as needed (they're BAD ... :() ... some wiring stuff I could do, short throw shifter needs installed, HAM that needs a permanent install, some other little things I'm sure I could come up with. But mostly wouldn't mind drinking beer and shooting the breeze. Mark, I'm happy to help with the CB if you need a hand.

Jonathan: that would be awesome - I certainly don't have a clue about those kind of electronics/tuning/grounding/blahblahblah. I like the little handheld Midland CB unit I already have (75-822 model), just need to get rid of my magnet-mount antenna and put a bracket on my roof rack with fold-down ability.

·
Registered
180 Posts
I also have a 2" BL, only missing bumper relocation brackets, figured they could be easily made. Also depending on when this happens I may have a radiator that needs to be swapped out.

·
Registered
6,026 Posts
Discussion Starter #19 (Edited)
Capo, I have the kit for the stock bumpers which I believe has the brackets you need as I am aftermarket I do not need them. I can double check this week for you and if so they're yours for say some tasty brews;)

Ok, I'm starting a running list in the OP and posted the area I live in for those that are interested. This weekend is out because of fathers day, how about the weekend after? We have a NORAC meeting Sunday the 22nd but that leaves Saturday (6/21/14) open or 6/28, 6/29. Who does that work for?

·
Registered
176 Posts
I need to put my sliders back on (had to remove them before getting the X repaired after my accident). I'd like to put them on correctly this time (i.e. re-drill the hole in the frame in the right place).

1 - 20 of 111 Posts