Second Generation Nissan Xterra Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
918 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Ok this Sunday the 21st at my house (Richmond). The start time is 10:00. We are doing Rob's (coalition) rear diff breather mod, installing his IMS and installing my IMS, Volant and relocating the horns. Based on a conversation I had with Josh, we may have to do his u joints. If that is the case then we can skip the work on my truck for another time. My stuff is not critical. At least not as important as u joints.

If anyone has anything else they would like to do to their rig or if you just want to come over and hang out and help that is cool as well. I will do the cookout think with Burgers and dogs. Bring your own beer.

Post up here if you are going to attend

Josh, we can do your u joints on Saturday and if we determine that is your problem.

·
Registered
132 Posts
Keep me posted on the next mod day. Still don't have enough stuff to do to make the trip to Richmond worth it. I'm gather parts slowly. Got nisstec coilovers and rear ome 60017 to install. Before I make the trip I'll need to get the ome spring leaf pack, prg extended shackles, and maybe 1" spacers....if that's all something we could do in one day at someone's garage haha

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Premium Member
1,039 Posts
Actually we can, tom and I have experience with doing leafs and spacers, I have done my shackles with Chris before. Coilovers - yeah, as long at they are all ready to pop in we can. But if you have to do any spring compression I would suggest having a shop do it. But you said nisstec, they come all ready right?

·
Registered
132 Posts
The springs have already been assembled if that's what your asking. I guess we would just need to adjust how much lift it provides?

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

1 - 10 of 10 Posts