Second Generation Nissan Xterra Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,200 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Just ordered 4 x Wheel spacers (1.5"), U-bolts, axle Shim, cam bolts, bump stops, CB mount, and Coax...I have 2" 2 pack AAL, 2" spacers, and CB Radio. These need to be installed. Let's get a MOD DAY going to get all this installed. Who wants to join in? What you got to get installed on the same day? August 10th or August 11th? Let's get this hashed out NOW and get it DONE!

Sn0

·
Registered
1,200 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
August 10th, this is going down. Anyone? Its so quite, I don't want to do a lift AND CB install by myself. I already did the body lift solo. I need my NC folks!

Sn0

·
Registered
21 Posts
Whoa, with a thread name like that, who can say no?! I'm 90% sure I can lend a hand. Can't lend a whole lot of mechanical knowledge, but i'm pretty decent and lifting heavy things if needed.

·
Registered
1,200 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
That's fine with the knowledge part...no one there has any hands-on experience, but we are all willing to learn and make it happen. I have reviewed enough of the tutorials, and we will have a laptop for referencing while doing the work. I think we might have 1 person who will be attending who has done extensive work on a 1st Gen.

Sn0

·
Registered
1,200 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
We are starting at 9am. Please PM me for details on the location, and also to get my digits! :D

Who all is planning no coming? I believe we will have about 6 people; we have 3 confirmed and definite now. With 6 people (and the excessively large air tank and tools) we should be able to get most of this completed within 3 hours (4 if we have to cut the LCA bolts). I also am getting a canopy in case it rains, so we don't get rained on.

Sn0

1 - 13 of 13 Posts