Second Generation Nissan Xterra Forums banner
1 - 20 of 169 Posts

·
Registered
848 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Body lift has arrived and I would love some help getting it installed! MackCastle has graciously agreed to host the event at his home in Castle Rock so it's a short drive for most.

If any others have items that they need help with on that day we can probably get them in as well.

Time: 0900

Attendees:
Xebra (Body Lift)
MackCastle
SlasaE
Truffle's
JollyRaja (Swap Sliders from Xebra; Melt Mod)
New Addiction
High-Altitude-X
jflewis88
MadMike

Maybe:
DaneTrain
Golf286
N.Y.X.

·
on line
10,980 Posts
:lurk: ... may have to come down and introduce myself to some of the newer folks, and remind a few of the old guard that I still do, in fact, exist.

September's a tough month, though, with a lot going on for our family ... so I'll have to play it a bit by ear.

·
Registered
482 Posts
There's plenty of beer in my refrigerator in the garage - you don't have to walk far to get refreshments!

·
Registered
1,305 Posts
I have this day on my calendar! I am mot doing a BL on my new X so I will just help Gregg wrench on his.
I also have the brand new Pro4X suspension parts (rear shocks, shackles, front coilovers, UCAs), Pro4X roof rack w/ lights, factory skids, brake lines, mud flaps, etc. If anyone is interested in those parts hit me up before I post them for sale.

·
Registered
344 Posts
I gotta check to see if the boy has football but I should be good. If Anything I'll just be a bit late.

·
Registered
1,305 Posts
Possibly..... And thread Jack: SlasaE, what new X? What is the big secret? What am I missing? people trading there X's all over the place lately
Ah, yes. I have been posting mainly on XN. I did the ultimate X swap. Traded in the '05 for a new '13 Pro4X and swapped all my goodies over (bumpers, Gobi, skids).
I'll get my build page updated soon. I can't post pics on AG from my phone.
As Bill mentioned there are some pics posted from Saturday's Red Cone run. Night Armor w/Shrock front and Gobi stealth rack. :cool:

http://www.thenewx.org/forum/showthread.php?t=65936

·
Registered
1,441 Posts
I will most likely be there. I don't think I'll have anything to do to my rig (maybe a lift but not sure) but at the very least I can help with the BL and chill out with the group.

·
Registered
375 Posts
I have to work but I need to fix my x sometime soon I'm sick of the clunk noise in the front and not able to go off road. So I might have to schedule another mod day. Plus need to get my skids on too.
I will totally help you fix this since I have torn mine apart a bunch I am quick about it. You just need to find some more washers or the ones off your old shocks. Maybe sometime this weekend? PM me and ill help you out
Posted via Mobile Device

1 - 20 of 169 Posts