Second Generation Nissan Xterra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 217 Posts

·
Registered
375 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
So i know there are a few members that will need some help with up coming mods and i really could use some help with re-gearing my rear diff or of a good shop that wont cost me a fortune. So i figured i would start this out and have everyone start planning to get help with their next mods.

Mods to be done.

New addiction: re-gear the c200 rear diff, nut zert fix on roof rack. Maybe?

Treff : hosting, beer emptying,

Golf: new bumpers? Rewire 20", cb tune, LCA's and new Heim Tie Rod Ends. Also need to do rebuild kit on the UCA's

Coloxt: fix top of front spring perches, Skids

Slas: licence plate relocation, rear diff breather, bottle opener add, beer emptying mod

Jolly : re drill slider holes

NYX: ?

Mad Mike: Lift kit install

·
Registered
1,743 Posts
I'm in, need to get the Perch situation taken care, Alan is going to look at it tomorrow or friday to see how bad it is.. I have new parts on the way and I need to get the new bumpers installed.. Other than that I don't have anything that needs to be done LOL!!!

·
Registered
375 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I'm in, need to get the Perch situation taken care, Alan is going to look at it tomorrow or friday to see how bad it is.. I have new parts on the way and I need to get the new bumpers installed.. Other than that I don't have anything that needs to be done LOL!!!
There is always something to be done lol. I also think we need to start having fab days.
Posted via Mobile Device

·
Registered
1,054 Posts
Heading into my busy season with work (traveling 3 weeks/month), so my availability is pretty spotty, but if the date works I'll be there. Maybe this time I can be useful :D

·
Registered
6,026 Posts
I need work bad on my rig if at all possible to be a Sunday would be awesome
Did you get all the parts to fix the top end of the coil spring perch?
Come on ROD, it's only been like months since that things been on a trail!!! Sh*t those duratracs haven't even seen the mountains yet and I still have your lights from the last GB!!!
I'm interested. Think we can get those holes drilled properly for my sliders?
You should pick up a right angle drill adapter for this
I'm confused, they are just hefty sliders right?

So what weekend? Where at; down in little-fun at your place?

·
Registered
176 Posts
I'm confused, they are just hefty sliders right?
Yeah, but they require that 4th hole drilled into the frame. When we drilled them initially, the holes didn't quite line up with the sliders. So instead of dropping the sliders and trying again, I was told to just get a hold of a right angle drill adapter so the hole could be drilled with the sliders in place.

1 - 20 of 217 Posts