Second Generation Nissan Xterra Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,090 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know this is kinda short notice better late than never right? I will be installing my White Knuckle Sliders on Saturday (Oct 5). I also have a few other minor things to do as well, time permitting. I have an air compressor and air tools, plenty of hand tools and space to work. Anyone who is interested in coming over to hang out or knock out some projects of their own is more than welcome. I am thinking about a 9am start time. I will most likely do some cooking in the afternoon and there is always plenty of beer to go around. If you're interested post up so we can get a list together. :eek:ccasion5:

·
Registered
162 Posts
Ill be there

Hey good to finally run into you today. Ill be there to install the shrockworks front bumper..and thats it for now. I can be there at 0900, just shoot me your address or post it up. 303 2630108. :salute:

·
Premium Member
1,039 Posts
looks like I should be able to make this, will be leaving RVA about 8ish, so should be to the Hampton Roads area before 10.

I will see if skyfaller is down, since he has experience installing these things. I have put my shrocks on, but haven't done the bolt hole drilling so not sure how to approach that part.

·
Registered
918 Posts
Sorry guys. I can't make this. I have family obligations up north this weekend that need tending to. But if anyone is interested I will installing my Hefty rear bumper the followng weekend.

·
Registered
162 Posts
Hey OBI, Do you have anything on the agenda to do? I know Chris has his sliders he wants to put on and I have the bumper...Is that it?

PS Chris I just saw a off road wheel for sale in the FS thread...I know you mentioned you wanted to get one for your spare tire...

·
Registered
1,090 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I saw that rim but he's only selling local, thanks for the heads up. With the Gov't shutdown going on its probably for the best. I don't need to be spending extra money right now.

·
Registered
1,090 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
We can do another one as soon as you're ready to install your stuff. Most my weekends are open. I just need a couple days heads up. Next weekend I have a Fri-Mon off if you'll be ready that soon.

·
Registered
1,090 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Productive day yesterday, got my sliders installed and Nate's Shrock front bumper installed with time for wheeling after.

Wheeling aftermath....

·
Registered
212 Posts
I know this is kinda short notice better late than never right? I will be installing my White Knuckle Sliders on Saturday (Oct 5). I also have a few other minor things to do as well, time permitting. I have an air compressor and air tools, plenty of hand tools and space to work. Anyone who is interested in coming over to hang out or knock out some projects of their own is more than welcome. I am thinking about a 9am start time. I will most likely do some cooking in the afternoon and there is always plenty of beer to go around. If you're interested post up so we can get a list together. :eek:ccasion5:
Damn I just saw this today, other wise I would have been down to help out. Maybe next time.

·
Registered
162 Posts
I like it, the picture shows the two CHEVY truck guys working on an X :iconbiggrin:

I know deep down Matt is jealous and really wants to join our club haha

1 - 14 of 14 Posts