Second Generation Nissan Xterra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,039 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just a note: this is for a 1st gen install

Throwing this out there to anyone interested or anyone with better 1st gen experience nearby.

Doing a Calmini 3inch kit install on April 5th in Chesapeake, VA. Aiming to get started at 10am.

We have the space, the tools, the kit, and the hands to do everything. Depending on how many show up, could end up being a cook out/mod day/mudding thing.

Anyone interested in jumping in?

(going to throw this out there in the region are too, in case any NC guys want to roll up by chance)

·
Registered
1,090 Posts
Looks like I may be installing a new roof rack!!! Maybe doing some welding on it for light bars if I pull the trigger on them this week. :rockin:

·
Registered
1,090 Posts
Nate will be here, I just talked to him. My roof rack build hasn't made the progress I had hoped for but maybe we'll make up for it tomorrow. I do have all 4 LED lights bars for it though ;).

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Premium Member
1,039 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I wont be there due to work, not getting out till 8am Saturday.

I like you guys and all and I love working on these rigs, but I will need sleep, lol.

I will check in though when I wake up saturday to see how it all goes.

·
Premium Member
1,039 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Fine, went and tested it out back to maintain tradition.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App
Jay was saying you all knocked it in some record setting time too, nice man.

Glad everyone was able to get together and get the install done. Thanks a ton man for having it your place.

I know we have a mod day coming up for thecoalition soon and A2LAB-X was talking about having a maintenance day pretty soon too. So be on the look out for more of these soon!

1 - 20 of 21 Posts