Second Generation Nissan Xterra Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,200 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello All,

So, I was able to get my budget lift put together. So far, I have 6 people that will be helping out, but the more the merrier, since we can rotate out to take a break for a few minutes while keeping the work moving along. Also, we should be able to get this done quickly enough to bring in some other vehicles for modding, as my front end will already be torn completely apart, so it will just be installing the new stuff. It will be at my house, and below is a list of the parts and what will be done. I will order pizza and Beer.

2 x aftermarket UCA's
2 x replacement coilovers (OME MD springs at 1.5" lift, Bilstein 5100 at 1" lift, and 1" spacer, already put together)
2 x rear shocks, 2-4"
2 x Rear Shackles
1 x CB mounted, and Firestik installed
1 x Front Radiator Skid Plate, Shrockworks

Thanks,
Sn0

·
Registered
1,200 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Still searching for any helping hands. Had a few folks back out due to...anything else to do! lol

FWIW, the Xterra will have already been completely torn down, so it's really just installing the parts and having a bit of a social get together.

Sn0

·
Registered
3,012 Posts
Just busting chops. Hope your install goes well.

I don't have an X, so I will be wheelin with non-X friends that weekend.

·
Registered
1,200 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Damn 5pm start time, you guys get after it on the late side;)
It's probably because most of it will be done anyways. All the bolts off, and the rear end will probably be done before then. I will be working on it a few hours each for the week leading up to the Saturday. If it gets all done before Saturday, then we can install the CB and eat some food.

Sn0

1 - 8 of 8 Posts