·
on line
109 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone goin to gonemoab 2008?

·
on line
384 Posts
I just got the last of the dirt out of my carpet from '07. I am not ready to think that far ahead just yet.

·
on line
2,072 Posts
thinking about it. Would like to take the kids with me. Got the tires, now working on the lift. After that willbe sliders and skids. Hopefully I will have money left to go!! Takes 2 days to drive down from here.

·
on line
631 Posts
bigboyindiego said:
just outa curiousity SHOULD I even attepmt this w/o skids and underarmor ????
I am! i dont think skids is a really big concern... mostly everything is tucked up nicely above the chassis, just dont go crazy and land on anything :bounce:

maybe a gas tank skid for me... if i can get the money and have it here in time.. and a front bumper too

·
on line
3,262 Posts
You would want sliders, but as far as skid plates the only one that I had scratches on was the front skid plate that comes with the shrock bumper. Of course i didnt do any crazy crazy stuff.

·
on line
2,248 Posts
S_e_X-Terra said:
You would want sliders, but as far as skid plates the only one that I had scratches on was the front skid plate that comes with the Shrockworks bumper. Of course i didnt do any crazy crazy stuff.
Eddie,

You still think you're gonna be out-of-country next May? We gonna see you there?

·
on line
582 Posts
bigboyindiego said:
just outa curiousity SHOULD I even attepmt this w/o skids and underarmor ????
I have done these trails stock years ago before many mods. Jordan/Ponyboy has done alot of the trails before his mods as well.

·
on line
1,744 Posts
gonemoab

Missed it last year by a few weeks, but I did get a nice taste of Moab that hasn't washed off yet. I did get some strange looks as my X is stock and was sporting Nova Scotia plates at the time. A little early for me to be able to say yes I'll be there but it's on the agenda.

·
on line
316 Posts
I'll go this year stock and see how I do. I might get some rocksliders but thats it.

1 - 20 of 63 Posts