Second Generation Nissan Xterra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
3,001 Posts
good luck. Rochester MN was the same way. i think there were about 20 Xs in town and just me on the boards

·
Registered
547 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
im thinking about that. theres two guys in my shop that troll the boards, just gotta get them to post up! honestly gotta be 10-15 gen 2's running around on base, and another 5 gen 1's im the only "modded" gen 2 with tires and AAL and minor paint/bedliner... could gen 1's look pretty nice (shrugs)

·
Registered
3,929 Posts
You've got guys in your shop that own Xterra's? That's pretty cool, you should take them on a trail and get them hooked! I've tried to get a guy in my shop to take his Jeep out with me but he didn't buy it for off-roading. He wants to put 20's on it and do the "..Jeep thing".

·
Registered
3,929 Posts
Ha ha... uhhh... there are no trails in ND! Especially not around MInot! RIght now you kinda need a trolling motor anyway! But seriously, I spend 4 years there, and I ended up buying horses to keep me busy until my time was up... not much to do!
seriously? I thought there was tons of outdoor stuff to do. What do I know, I'm at Davis-Monthan (Tucson)

·
Registered
36 Posts
i know theres at least 2 of us on base that get on the site here and there. most of the 2nd gens on base look like soccer mom rides

·
Registered
36 Posts
supposed to snow this Sunday. not a whole lot to do in this town besides drink. the udder place and dakota loung (dak) are the usual hangouts around here

·
Registered
874 Posts
I wouldn't worry too much about snow. Not to say they don't get their fair share of it but the temperature is the part that sucks.

·
Registered
1,706 Posts
well I am planning a trip out there the first weekend of december, and I am currently living in saskatchewan canada so the cold is really no problem, if you see a modded X with green canadian plates don't be shy to say hi I normally run the CB on 19 when traveling

1 - 20 of 43 Posts