Second Generation Nissan Xterra Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
550 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just got back from mills nissan, visited the parts department. holy knowledge. Some of you might know him , but the parts guy (his name is Bryce Althouse) is some kindof hero for everything you need to know about Xterras. He has a 2010 4X (I think) and we talked for about 30 mins. He's a calmini dealer, arb dealer, and looking to start doing Prg stuff. If you have any questions about getting anything done or doing anything yourself, talk to this guy.

On a side note When the engine dies on my current xterra, depending on my state of finances, I might just go for the Cummins 4bt swap. He say it'll most likely fit, and he can source the stuff, and I'll just need to do engine mounts and I think he mentioned he could either fab or help me get a transmission adapter plate. Although I'd really like an 8 speed in it with the diesel.

Any thoughts on the swap? as far as I know I'd be the first one to put a cummins in the Xterra.

·
Registered
550 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yep south end of edmonton. by the airport. And I totally covered that, he says he might. I urged him to. If he ever does his profile name will be something like swamp-tank, I forget what he uses.

On a slightly different note my buddy and him used to be on the same paintball team and I heard they played with steady high at some point so he might know this guy.

·
Registered
550 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Two more posts

·
Registered
550 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
till i'm not a noobie anymore. yes.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts