Second Generation Nissan Xterra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 86 Posts

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just got my order of UCAs from Rockauto (they ROCK BTW)
I've never had faster delivery involving customs and cross border online shopping ever!
Thought I would post some pics of the product as some may be contemplating whether they should go with one or another. Maybe someone with SPCs can confirm they are indeed the same exact part.

Attachments

Reactions: VMBiohazard

·
TNX Veteran
4,178 Posts
I can't tell you they are the same, but they sure do look the same,.... exactly the same,..... down to the powder coating not sticking so great in the corners of the welds.

·
Registered
556 Posts
... Maybe someone with SPCs can confirm they are indeed the same exact part.
SOB. yeah they look identical. up to and including your boots saying SPC like mine do.

to be clear, you ordered the mevotechs? when i was shopping around for UCAs the mevotechs looked good but weren't nearly as adjustable (or identical) to the SPCs.

curious how the instructions look if you can post a pic of that as well?

either way congrats! one of my most useful upgrades so far. i always notice that golden lil plate peeking back at me from inside the wheel well.

I can't tell you they are the same, but they sure do look the same,.... exactly the same,..... down to the powder coating not sticking so great in the corners of the welds.
ha .. yup.

·
Registered
106 Posts
I just bought these also. I have SPC's on the X. These are for the Frontier. Cant beat the price. With the Rockauto 5% off code they come to $440 delivered. Looks like they should be delivered on Saturday. Probably have them on on Sunday.

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I just bought these also. I have SPC's on the X. These are for the Frontier. Cant beat the price. With the Rockauto 5% off code they come to $440 delivered. Looks like they should be delivered on Saturday. Probably have them on on Sunday.
We have a 5% off code?

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
SOB. yeah they look identical. up to and including your boots saying SPC like mine do.

to be clear, you ordered the mevotechs? when i was shopping around for UCAs the mevotechs looked good but weren't nearly as adjustable (or identical) to the SPCs.

curious how the instructions look if you can post a pic of that as well?

either way congrats! one of my most useful upgrades so far. i always notice that golden lil plate peeking back at me from inside the wheel well.

ha .. yup.
Ya, ordered the Mevotechs

Attachments

·
Registered
106 Posts
We have a 5% off code?
I'm not sure if thenewX has a code. Another forum I belong to, NEXterra, has a 5% off code. Also, RetailMeNot has most codes. I usually do a search there when I'm ready to buy something.

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
$463.58 for the "Mevotechs" on RockAuto. $507.14 for "SPC" on Nisstec and the same on PRG but with free shipping. Exact same part. Kinda seems like a no brainer for those with or wanting SPCs. Great score!
Ya. I took a chance since the alternative was the SPC arms on amazon.ca for more than double the price.
Can't wait to install them.
I'll sign up for the newsletter as I have a feeling RockAuto is my new best friend :grin:

·
TNX Veteran & LPM
7,842 Posts
Ya. I took a chance since the alternative was the SPC arms on amazon.ca for more than double the price.
Can't wait to install them.
I'll sign up for the newsletter as I have a feeling RockAuto is my new best friend :grin:
Oh ouch! lol RockAuto has been my friend for many replacement and spare parts. The prices are great and the shipping is fast as heck. I typically receive everything within 2-3 days. I get some discount codes now and again and will post them up if I don't have time to use them so that others might be able to.

·
Registered
106 Posts
Also, RA has the same UCAs listed under the Frontier since they are the same. Too bad they don't have the Titan SPC's listed for TS'ing though.
The Mevotech version of the SPC Titan arms are on Rockauto. You need to look under the Titan model.

MEVOTECH CMS301233 And CMS301234. Two part numbers because right and left are different. Although at $313 each, they are not quite the same deal.

Reactions: VMBiohazard
1 - 20 of 86 Posts