Second Generation Nissan Xterra Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
on line
64 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey working on getting a meet and greet together between Club Frontier.org and Club Titan.org for april 7th or 14th, at Rockland Lakes in Congers NY. Its a big parking lot with a BBQ, bring your X out show off and chat with other nissan owners. Still working on dates so feel free to post what day is better for you

·
on line
2,938 Posts
Irongrave said:
Hey working on getting a meet and greet together between Club Frontier.org and Club Titan.org for april 7th or 14th, at Rockland Lakes in Congers NY. Its a big parking lot with a BBQ, bring your X out show off and chat with other nissan owners. Still working on dates so feel free to post what day is better for you
Ah that is ~15 minutes from my house. If I am around I will be there.

·
on line
64 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Ok the date is set for April 7th at Rockland Lakes state park in Congers NY. Its open to any one and every one and you can repost this meet on any froums you are on. Right now its members from CF, CT, thenewX and LI Xterra owners. There is a big parking lot, going to show off, hang out and do a little grilling. I know its the day before easter but so far every one has said that the 7th is good for them. Also tentive rain/snow date is the 14th of april. Should be an all day thing with the possiblity for an afternoon cruze. Hope to see you there.

Drew,

PM me with any questions you might have

·
on line
2,938 Posts
Awesome. I hope I don't spot that fat a$$ rosie o'Donell on my way thru Nyack!

·
on line
64 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I have yet to she her around, just dont hit her with the X its gonna hurt you a lot more than its gonna hurt her

1 - 6 of 6 Posts