Second Generation Nissan Xterra Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
on line
576 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We headed to Keystone for the weekend to do some camping and wheeling. We tried numerous trails, but couldn't finish because of snow. We went as far as we could until it was just too deep. Of course, they had me lead it if the snow was deep. And so far, the revolver shackles held up great.

Rest of pics here

·
on line
58 Posts
Howzit, Now that's what I'm talking about. Killer pics. If only I could get stationed in Colorado. :geek:
Aloha, nalu's one

·
on line
1,792 Posts
Nice. I'm jealous. I'm staying in a hotel, driving my girlfriend's Acura RSX. We're in the Sierra Nevada mountains, but we're NOT WHEELIN'!

The flex on that thing kills me, pony.

·
on line
576 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
S_e_X-Terra said:
Pretty sweet... do you have any shots of the revolver shackles in action? I dont think i saw any.
No I don't. I didn't flex enough to open them. Well, there was actually a boulder on the trail that probably could have got it done, but as I was climbing it my fiance freaked out and told me to back off the climb or find a new wife lol.

D-rap, stopping messing around and get in your X and head over here!

·
on line
1,792 Posts
That would be a blast. I'll take you up on that some day soon. CA to CO? Just a long day's drive.

My X is getting the finishing touches at SLR. It's supposed to be done this week. The build will definitely have its advantages for the desert stuff I love, but the articulation you get with that live axle....DAMN!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts