Second Generation Nissan Xterra Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello! I was out Bunce early this season and there were NORAC members working with Forest Service to do trail maintenance. I thought "geez, I use the trails and would like to help." Things got a little crazy for me due to health issues in my family and having to help my mom pay for treatment. Financially I am strapped and literally cannot afford the membership but still want to be involved. Is there any way for non-members to be alerted when there's trail maintenance and go lend a hand?

·
Registered
4,195 Posts
Look us up on FB. Make sure your profile shows an interest in 4-wheeling, pics, etc. Being local will help too. Some of us still check here daily, but almost all comms happen on the NORAC FB page which is a closed group.
We just did a trail service day on Kingston Peak/Mammoth Gulch yesterday with the FS. Our next service day is sometime in September. Start saving for the membership fee and join us in October at the next meeting. It will cover you thru 2018.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I don't have Facebook! Queue shocked inhales. I check in here every few weeks and I do Instagram if you guys have an Instagram I'll find you. I'm Bunnyoffroads on that. ??

·
Registered
489 Posts
I don't have Facebook! Queue shocked inhales. I check in here every few weeks and I do Instagram if you guys have an Instagram I'll find you. I'm Bunnyoffroads on that. ??
Most of the workdays and planned runs will be on the calendar at NORAC Home Page. We try to keep it updated but Facebook will always have the most up to date info. I hate FB too. I ended up joining just so I could be in the loop for club activities.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts