Second Generation Nissan Xterra Forums banner

321 - 339 of 339 Posts

·
Premium Member
9,952 Posts
This might be the dumbest "argument" we've ever had here.

"argument" because I know no-one is actually arguing, still dumb to say 34.4 doesn't belong in the "35's club"

·
TNX Veteran
4,003 Posts
So does this mean that all those off road gatherings are going to have to change their sign ups to include "stock, 33",34",35" 36" 37" etc." with instructions to round down or up based on .4 or .5?:dontknow:

Just wondering, because well, I'm just not sure I should be running some of those trails all you guys with "35's" are doing....... oh wait a minute.... I might be leading them..... never mind.:eek:ccasion5::cheers:

·
Registered
2,106 Posts
So does this mean that all those off road gatherings are going to have to change their sign ups to include "stock, 33",34",35" 36" 37" etc." with instructions to round down or up based on .4 or .5?:dontknow:

Just wondering, because well, I'm just not sure I should be running some of those trails all you guys with "35's" are doing....... oh wait a minute.... I might be leading them..... never mind.:eek:ccasion5::cheers:
I'm pretty sure that gone lets you type in your tire size... least i remember checking the 34s option

.....remember 35s may save lives but you get mo' with thirty fos'... >:) ( @maXTERRA )

·
Registered
19 Posts
Do 37’s still count?

Never felt my 315/75/16’s were quite big enough to truly put me in the coveted 35” tire thread. So I went ahead and threw 37’s on to kill any doubt :grin:

Attachments

·
Registered
19 Posts
More pics

Attachments

·
Registered
19 Posts
Rear tube bumper is in the works and then comes sliders. Already have shrock skids. I just moved outta Houston and am in the process of relocating my workshop. My main issue is at full droop, the driveshaft slightly touches the rear crossmember, so I’m having a smaller diameter steel one made similar to Nomad on clubfrontier

321 - 339 of 339 Posts