Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
on line
1,884 Posts
I hate it when the moderators are so demanding :geek:

·
on line
1,407 Posts
I did it, but I am all alone way up here!

·
on line
6 Posts
hey koko, i used to live in Dumont, Birch Rd. i played roller hockey for the Road Runners and went to Bergen Catholic. graduated in '97. Small world.

·
on line
2,459 Posts
Xport said:
hey koko, i used to live in Dumont, Birch Rd. i played roller hockey for the Road Runners and went to Bergen Catholic. graduated in '97. Small world.
Woa! You're not far from York. I hit up York every year and stay at a nice campground. :bounce:

·
on line
2,938 Posts
Xport said:
Funny I looked at a house on Birch before I bought my over on Hickory street by the Selzter schoo.

Class of 95' Old Tappan HS.

You are lucky to have escaped! hehe.

·
on line
6 Posts
Woa! You're not far from York. I hit up York every year and stay at a nice campground.
What CG? i prob know it. let me know when you come up, i'll meet you at Shipyard for some freshy maine beers.

You are lucky to have escaped! hehe.
yeah i don't miss it. have one close buddy that still lives there, Bergenfiled, and some family in Northvale/Norwood, but i don't get down there much. BC reunion coming up next year though, should be interesting.

·
on line
210 Posts
kokopop said:
Hey check out www.unyxterra.com. We are having a run on April 1 in Glenns Falls, NY, which is near lake george.
I can't access your events section (restricted to registered users).

PM the the event details - I'll post them on the www.xterraquebec.com forum.

Regards

·
on line
1,884 Posts
Just checked out the map. We need some chicas here!!! MC what happened with your "strong" friend in Texas?

·
on line
3,217 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
There's a lot of us here on the east coast. Might have to try to get everyone together here for an all inclusive '05+ only run.

·
on line
3,217 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Welcome to the both of you guys. :wave:

·
on line
1,884 Posts
Still need some chicas! All you players out there round up some of the softer sex!

·
on line
16 Posts
Woohoo, first & only girl! :bounce: (That's as close as I could get to your anime figure, Roberto...hope that works, lol.)

Leigh

·
on line
1,884 Posts
It's GREAT to have you aboard Adagio!!! :cheers:

1 - 20 of 66 Posts