Second Generation Nissan Xterra Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,039 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I have been looking around for a good meet up place for non-wheeling related meet ups. I have been able to get a place in RVA, Strangeways Brewing has said they would really be into hosting a meet up for us. I would like to find some other places in other parts of the state as well. Anyone have some ideas of a place that can host a large group with plenty of parking?

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Registered
162 Posts
So I have been looking around for a good meet up place for non-wheeling related meet ups. I have been able to get a place in RVA, Strangeways Brewing has said they would really be into hosting a meet up for us. I would like to find some other places in other parts of the state as well. Anyone have some ideas of a place that can host a large group with plenty of parking?

For what purpose? Just a meet and greet type thing or actual activity
Posted via Mobile Device

·
Premium Member
1,039 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I was thinking the weekend of the 16th, that's really the last weekend before the holidays are upon us all. This is all depending on whether we can all be cool with a place. I know for a fact I have a place here in RVA with good food, good beer, and ample parking.

·
Registered
1,095 Posts
at the moment that weekend is open for me. Ill plan on being up there. I don't mind where it is at. Keep us posted. :eek:ccasion5:

·
Premium Member
1,039 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Rock on, let me check with the place to make sure they are good to have us there that day. I talked to them this week and we discussed the club and everything. They thought it would actually be pretty cool to host our meet ups every so often. I will post up here and set up an event on the Facebook page if all goes well.

·
Registered
918 Posts
I'm down for the 16th. I also have a bunch of parts for sale. I just installed my Hefty rear bumper this weekend. I also got rid of my other X. The list of parts is below. If any of you guys want this stuff let me know and i can bring it to the meet and greet. If you want pics let me know and i can send them.

Stock tow Hitch with additional mounting bolts $100.00

Stock gas tank skid with mounting bolts $25.00

Stock rubber floor mats Front (single post driver's side) in excellent condition and the full rubber mat for the backseat $40.00

High lift Jack mounts (custom made and attach to the stock roof rack) $35.00 for the pair.

·
Premium Member
1,039 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Pending a reply from my contact at the brewery, looks like this is pretty much good to go. I have an invite going over on the FB page, but I will set up a new thread here as well once I get a solid reply from them.

If people could at least post if they are interested, it will help when I talk to her to let her know how many people to possible expect.

Thanks!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts