Second Generation Nissan Xterra Forums banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
on line
22,508 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hey Portland crew,

XterrapPA, aka el Presedente: Stephen Q. Breslin the man, the legend is here in Portland for a few days.

Were meeting for a late dinner and drinks, and any of you guys/gals are welcome to join us!

Where: Deschutes downtown.

When: est:8:30 @ Deschutes Tonight Sat March 1st

Whos in?

1. XterraPA
2. Surf and Snow
3. Travzilla

*****CANCLED*****
Stephens work is running late tonight. Going to try for Sat or Sun maybe. Sorry everyone.

*****Last minute reschedule est:8:30 @ Deschutes Tonight Sat March 1st*****

·
on line
3,592 Posts
Sounds Good.. Location? and will it have good parking for the Mighty X Fleet?.

·
on line
22,508 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Sounds Good.. Location? and will it have good parking for the Mighty X Fleet?.
Depends on how many people are in, and what our location will be. Could hit McMenimens Kennedy School for a really cool, unique Portland bar set-up and local only beer....

·
on line
3,592 Posts
Anything closer, on west side of Portland area?. Or that Pub, we met at few years back? In Tigard. Easy parking location, is a plus.

·
on line
22,508 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Is your X taller than mine somehow? I've yet to find a single parking garage anywhere downtown that I didn't fit.
Yes, I have roof lights, a basket above the bars and snowboard racks above those.

Current plan is Deschutes, downtown at 8:30-9. SQB has to work later than expected.
Posted via Mobile Device

·
on line
22,508 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 · (Edited)
Kennedy is just as bad as downtown!

I think we went to john barleycorn mcmenamins in tigard last time
Posted via Mobile Device
Id very gladly avoid the downtown parking hassle and go to John Barleycorns if that works for everyone else. I know it makes Marvs drive easier. It'd be easier to hold conversations without shouting too. And no wait. Hmmm.... What say the rest? I know it adds a little to Travs drive though I'm in class right now. Trav, ask SQB if that works for him. Bar in the Suburbs vs Downtown might not be what he's wanting. Either way, I'll still pick him up. You could take him home. If we went there, would that mean Bakers in?
Posted via Mobile Device

·
on line
3,592 Posts
Copy.. New location!

thx for update

1 - 20 of 29 Posts