rthinchey
ckc123
Draconian (F&S)

will meet here at 2pm New Year's day.

All are welcome.

·
on line
1,739 Posts
We are still in Niagara Falls. I flew in and am now at the mercy of my host (as transportation goes). If I we can make it out there I will definitely swing by! Her family lives in the Newmarket area

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
on line
1,739 Posts
Perfect, When I saw this thread said "Toronto" I was thinking it was in the city. But this Starbucks is about 10 minutes from her house. Our plan is to leave Niagara around noon. I will only have contact when near wifi but I will try and check in when available

·
on line
510 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I didn't think you'd be able to make it from Niagara, but Google Maps says it can be done (Directions)

You won't be the first one there, but we'll park together - 2 Xterras and a Jeep and we'll watch for you coming from the vehicles. It's always embarrassing to have to go into a coffee shop and bellow out "Hey, where are the Xterra people?" :confused3:

·
on line
1,739 Posts
I didn't think you'd be able to make it from Niagara, but Google Maps says it can be done (Directions)

You won't be the first one there, but we'll park together - 2 Xterras and a Jeep and we'll watch for you coming from the vehicles. It's always embarrassing to have to go into a coffee shop and bellow out "Hey, where are the Xterra people?" :confused3:
Sounds good! If I am there it will be in a red Subaru impreza

1 - 8 of 8 Posts