Second Generation Nissan Xterra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 100 Posts

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
All,
I am planning a new meet up, If I can get enough interest. I know its a little short notice, but hey we have to start somewhere. This has also been cross posted at SCCXTERRA.com as well as our FB Page. All are welcome, just show up!

Where.......... Peters Landing Marina.
(Address) 16400 Pacific Coast Highway
Huntington Beach, CA 92649

WHEN........ 3rd Saturday of the month (November 17th) at 8 am to whenever we get tired of each other.

WHY........ Because we are cool, Meet interesting new people and members who have been around for a while.

Bring your Starbucks card! Also there are several Restaurants on property or within walking distance (Harbor house is a local favorite and has been in operation for years its right across the street) So we could always turn this into a breakfast.....

If you are interested leave a replay... for further information if needed.

·
Registered
2,408 Posts
I'll try to make it to some of these, there's no meet-ups by me up here. However, we're traveling on the 17th for Thanksgiving, so maybe the next one.

Sent from my XT1635-01 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I'll try to make it to some of these, there's no meet-ups by me up here. However, we're traveling on the 17th for Thanksgiving, so maybe the next one.

Sent from my XT1635-01 using Tapatalk

No worries man. I am sure if this takes off we will be around when you can make it. Fingers crossed!

·
Registered
90 Posts
We are headed down to Long Beach for the Motorcycle Show that weekend. It would be cool to stop in beforehand for some coffee and introductions, if I can get my lazy ass out of bed at a decent hour. :)

I'll sub to this thread and let you guys know when we roll out. I'm about 2-2.5 hours away depending on traffic but we are going to try to get there early morning, so we should be able to make an appearance.

·
Registered
58 Posts
I'll try to make it out.
I have a feeling I'll be wanting to spend a lot more money after seeing upgraded xterras. I see a nicely modded X at school in long beach, and it makes my stock X look like crap comparatively.

·
Registered
90 Posts
I'll try to make it out.
I have a feeling I'll be wanting to spend a lot more money after seeing upgraded xterras. I see a nicely modded X at school in long beach, and it makes my stock X look like crap comparatively.
Hahaha I've concluded that there is no way that a stock Xterra will ever look like crap. But I definitely feel you on the increased desire to spend money on mods. It really never ends. :)

Looking forward to meeting you all!

·
Premium Member
310 Posts
See ya'll there! Looking forward to keeping this meet going and making it out has much as possible.

:headbang::eek:ccasion5::rockin::bounce:

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter #20 (Edited)
Less than 1 week... Looking forward to meeting Xs from the Northern part of the OC, Some from LA county, Some Inlanders, some Southerners as well as possibly a visit from Bakersfield!!!!!

1 - 20 of 100 Posts