Second Generation Nissan Xterra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 69 Posts

·
Northwest Xterra Club (NWXC) Club Moderator
644 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone! The Northwest Xterra Club will be hosting a Meet & Greet / Tahuya Trail Run on February 11th 2018. This is for anyone in the Washington / Oregon area that is interested.

We will have our initial MEET & GREET at Olympia Nissan (our unofficial sponsor for the event) Meeting time will be 8:45AM

Olympia Nissan,
2220 Carriage St SW, Olympia, WA 98502

Once everyone arrives we'll take a group photo. Ill bring the coffee & doughnuts.

At 9:45 AM we'll caravan to Tahuya. If anyone needs we'll stop in Belfair to gas up.

NE Elfendahl Pass Rd, Tahuya, WA 98588

Now we are looking to have quite a large group (15-25) so it has been suggested by multiple people that we split into two groups. The loop is not that long and to avoid lots of waiting around this is ideal. We can figure out groups day off. There are two entrances to the loop so that can be where to two groups enter. I would like an equal splitting of EXPERT and NOVICE so that everyone can make the most of the day, learn some new stuff and have some fun.

If you can't make it to the photo opt at Nissan Olympia then you can always meet us in Belfair or at Tahuya staging area. I am expecting us to be at Tahuya by 11AM.

Facebook Event Page

https://www.facebook.com/events/2011650309112315/

Some information about Tahuya

Tahuya 4x4 Loop Trail

https://www.facebook.com/groups/TahuyaOffRoadTrailsTeam/about/

·
Registered
747 Posts
Saw this on Facebook. It’s a bit of a drive for me from bc. Are you guys planing on doing anything closer to the border?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
644 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
Saw this on Facebook. It’s a bit of a drive for me from bc. Are you guys planing on doing anything closer to the border?
Ahh not to my knowledge so far. Im not to sure theres much up in that area but I'll look into it. I love the North Cascades area. Also I spent a weekend on Vancouver Island and loved it! Im sure there are plenty of trails up there.

We do have a Moses Lake weekend planned March 23rd to 25th and also a 4th Annual Memorial Day Weekend Campout May 25th to 28th at Trout Lake, WA. Nothing near the boarder but those are our dates planed so far.

·
644 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)
I've been wanting to get out on a dunes run.

Edit: looking at those dates a second time I can not make that, unless I serve my wife with divorce papers by the 22nd. Hmm, dunes camping or 6th anniversary...
Hahaha maybe this will change your mind???

HAHAHAHHAHA Joe Willis is hosting it and has that as the event photo. Getting some AIR! Only joking. But well have to plan some more routes this summer

·
Registered
24 Posts
Awesome! Would love to see ya there! Will you be meeting us at the dealership or the trailhead?
Howdy MBJ, I'm not going to make this trail run. Have a date with my Mom on Sunday, 11am. Will try my best to show up for the meet-up at Olympia Nissan at 845am as I'm interested in meeting other X owners.

I'm looking forward to becoming more involved with the X scene and move away from the "mall-crawler" moniker. Part of the reason I joined this form was to begin looking for used parts to begin beefing up the X.

I checked out your pre-Tahuya video. Looks sweet!

·
TNX Veteran
3,573 Posts
Howdy MBJ, I'm not going to make this trail run. Have a date with my Mom on Sunday, 11am. Will try my best to show up for the meet-up at Olympia Nissan at 845am as I'm interested in meeting other X owners.

I'm looking forward to becoming more involved with the X scene and move away from the "mall-crawler" moniker. Part of the reason I joined this form was to begin looking for used parts to begin beefing up the X.

C'mon man, bring Mom with! She'll love it!

·
644 Posts
Discussion Starter #18

Awesome man! Can't wait to see how many people show up.

C'mon man, bring Mom with! She'll love it!
Hahah my mom just got to town visiting for the week :) guess whos coming along for the ride!!!!!!

1 - 20 of 69 Posts