Second Generation Nissan Xterra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 53 Posts

·
on line
3,647 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
This will be straight forward Meet and Greet. Grab food, some beverages, make new friends and talk about our trucks. Compare mods and plans for mods etc etc.

23 NOV for a date with a meet up time of 1100. Location Northampton Brewery (http://www.northamptonbrewery.com/) in Northampton MA. Northampton has a lot of other great establishments we can also check out. Guys there are a ton of small local shops so if you bring the lady friend she will have something to do as well.

ATTENDING
Ripper
Dwoelper +1
NoahVT +1
Blueberry
westracing01 +1
Ricel +1
black (Nexterra)
idratherbe (Nexterra)
somersetXman

·
on line
3,647 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I'm always down. I need to do a bunch of maintenance stuff to my truck soon to get ready for winter. My Sundays are no good, but the 16th, 23rd, 30th I believe are free.

Maybe if we do the 23rd I can drum up interest for the next weekend?
Its up to you dude. I don't want to take away from your mod day. I will change the date of this to work around your Mod Day.

·
on line
3,647 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Im down. Always like meeting up with the guys up here. Plus ripper you've been bailing on me for the past two weeks and I still owe you a breaker bar!
I always end up working on Mondays. And you do owe me a Breaker Bar!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
385 Posts
While not real helpful, I say pick a date and go for it. It's hunting season and if I get a call that there's a flight of new birds on the bay, I'm gone! But otherwise, I'll stick my nose in for a couple of hours.

Scott

·
Registered
2,797 Posts
I would normally be down for this, but I'm trying to be frugal with my cash. I just got laid off again monday, so I will be collecting unemployment again. If I was closer I'd come, but its gonna cost me at least $100 in gas to get out there. Until next time guys....maybe I'll have one of these good ol' meet-n-greets at some point...

·
on line
951 Posts
Saturdays are tough for me, especially with the holidays coming up. Work gets crazy. Sundays are easier, but still are busy with the season. Have to see what happens.

·
Registered
19 Posts
23 could be good

The 23rd could be good. :eek:ccasion7:

·
Registered
698 Posts
I think the 23rd will work. I'll run it past the lady and see what the deal is. Definitely be nice if one of y'all bring your better halfs so the girls can go shopping while we blather about our rigs.

·
on line
3,647 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Well I'm flying the single flag so I can't help you guys there. But Joey can bring his wife and I'll see if my buddy with a Rubi wants to go and I'll have him bring his girl.
Posted via Mobile Device

·
Registered
6 Posts
Hey everyone,

My names Dave, im local here in westfield ma and im a titan owner! Im in for this meet.

I also own a welding / fabrication shop and i can do any kind of bumpers, rock sliders, tire carriers, light bars, roof racks, suspension work, cages, any thing you can think of.

See you all there!

-Dave
All Custom Welding and Fabrication

·
Registered
6 Posts
Hey!
Thanks, Ill sign up over there and post a greet thread.

Im always down to do some R&D. Individualy or in a mod day or something.

Thanks!

-Dave
Alll Custom Welding and Fabrication

1 - 20 of 53 Posts