Second Generation Nissan Xterra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
1,113 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is anyone interested in doing meet this weekend? Saturday night maybe? It's been a few months since the first one. I think we have a few x's that are pretty dedicated. It would be great to have a real Long Island club and i think there's definitely alot of potential x's to create one. Let me know your thoughts i would like to see this happen in the near future
Posted via Mobile Device

·
Registered
433 Posts
I'm totaly down..
i'd like to see a beach run or fishing trip or something too.. Idk what any one else availability is like. I can do week days after 6 saturdays after 4 or anything on a sunday.. Unless we're gonna do somthing supper cool like a mod day or fishing run. I'd take off work for that!!
Posted via Mobile Device

·
Registered
433 Posts
Lets get a place and time set..
im down for anything but if i get a vote i'd say smith point beach either friday or saturday evening
Posted via Mobile Device

·
Registered
1,113 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
If people do not have the beach permit, we should just meet up for food/drinks somewhere midway and easy for everyone. For example, Chili's right off the LIE exit 62 or Hooters Islandia exit 58. Feel free to make suggestions gents. Also, if you see any x's let them know about it you never know who might catch the MOD bug. So Friday or Saturday night??

·
on line
1,231 Posts
Whatever happened to LI Xterras? It was more of a forum but it used to exist. Anyway, I might be down to meet on Saturday night.

·
Registered
433 Posts
Food n drink works.. either chillys or hooters would be good and should be easy for every one to get to..
Posted via Mobile Device

1 - 20 of 25 Posts