Second Generation Nissan Xterra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
on line
22,508 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Travzilla and myself are flying down to Phoenix to visit HBIII who recently moved there. We figured it might be fun to meet some of you AZ folks while were in town, also it'll help Hugh make some new friends (we're worried about him being lonely in a new city lol).

Not sure on a time or place, but we were thinking lunch somewhere on Sat 2/22/14. What say you AZ folks? Anyone interested? Any recommendations on a location? :drink:

·
Registered
1,200 Posts
I don't live there anymore, but drinks are plentiful at Tilted Kilt in Tempe. There is Mill Ave downtown Tempe, but there could be an issue with underage girls if you're not careful. The Library is always a good place to study ;). Iguana Macks is fun outdoors kind of bar, and of course, there is the more upscale places of Scottsdale, which I avoided.

Sn0

·
on line
22,508 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Twin Peaks on Camelback and 20th St would be better for parking, and the girls are just as good as the Kilt, IMHO.

http://www.twinpeaksrestaurant.com/locations/camelback-az/

I'll try to make this. Luckily, it is approx. 1 month away, so I should be able to attend.

EDIT: I just checked their calendar, and they will be showing UFC170 that night.

"Hi, I’m Sammy! I’m a Twin Peaks Girl at Twin Peaks Camelback. I hope to see you real soon at Twin Peaks for our awesome hearty man food, ice cold beer and all the sports you can handle. It’s why we are the best sports bar in Phoenix! And, of course, because I’m here. Hope to see you soon! XOXO, Sammy

mmm.... Beer! :drink: mmm.... Boobs! :downtown: :D

UFC is at 6:00. We were thinking lunch. That way its light enough to check out rigs etc.. Shouldn't be too busy at lunch.

·
TNX Administrator
20,232 Posts
Ahhh, yes we have that same glowinging orb, which is the reason we have no water, mud, rain, sleet, wet branches hitting our trucks..... and cause of it, we sometimes get hit with :violent3:

1 - 20 of 22 Posts