Second Generation Nissan Xterra Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
534 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys. So november 3rd at 1pm we're meeting at the carolina ale house in concord for a little grub. We have about 5 so far if we can get more than id say... 8? Then ill look into a parking area reserved and such. Just good times guys monster doesnt bite. On sundays. :)

·
Registered
101 Posts
Was hoping to make it out but had several family things going on. Any pics of the local Xterras?

·
Registered
534 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Naw we didn't end up doing it. Snow was the only one to respond on this site and was the first one for need to reschedule so I didn't bother posting the cancel. I'll let you know here for any future make ups

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Registered
15 Posts
I just found this, I would have tried to make it. Checking in from Rowan County here!

·
Registered
534 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I'm down to go there again. Can we maybe work it out where we do that service trail again after snO? It wasnt too hard but lots of fun.

·
Registered
1,200 Posts
The Triad is a little further, but I'm sure some locals may be able to find a triad back trail that we can hit. I've also found some MUCH better trails around me...probably enough to make a good day out of riding the back trails of the Raleigh area, to be honest. I know 4 different places we could go.

Sn0

·
Registered
534 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Ok cool. Good to know, may just head your way on a sunday anyways. Decembers crazy busy for me but mid january things will start slowing down for me and you'll hear from me more

·
Registered
1,200 Posts
That's good to know. We will plan some tentative exploration trips around Raleigh. You're welcome to crash at my place as well, if you don't want to do a round trip.

Sn0

1 - 10 of 10 Posts