Second Generation Nissan Xterra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 51 Posts

·
Same Country as Bucksnort
14,613 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
MEET-N-GREET: 2019 4WheelParts Truck&Jeep Fest, San Mateo Expo Cntr ~ Feb 23&24 2019

I am in this year for Saturday.

https://www.4wheelparts.com/e/san-mateo-truck-jeep-fest

It's that time of year again. post up if you are in for this years 4wheelparts truck and jeep fest and Xterra owners meet and greet.
I have no business trips scheduled for this time period so I will be there this year.

We will meet on Saturday at 10am. at the front of the beer area same as years past

attending:

chrishaynesusa-IN CKayaks – IN LNXPenguin - IN

emtmark - IN GeoXplorer - IN jude - MAYBE with a reminder :) campisi ON Calendar.......

BowHunTerra IN ..if not skiing.....Mr. Bills.....depending on Xterra parts/sales goals.....

TDog98x - IN DraGkuLa - Checking Calendar......timmytoast - Looking for a day pass from wife

TurtleX -- IN hammockking ....definitely interested.......k1mj -- IN XKNUT....IN....​

@mistachael
@kingtruc

@crewmaxxis
@GS2161
@hybrid90
@JESS05SE-
@lowhombre
@CALIROCKS
@mfreemanx
@OaklandX
@OTRATTW
@Phenzor
@PINESMOKER
@Sunnyvale-X
@Wanderer-
@Webfur-
@Wrcthree
@XterraTSP4
@snelltaylor
@skohl
@tikidollracer
@Lee
@markye412
@Theeds .

NYTKSHR just happy to be out of California
VetxSquared cougar hunting in St George.......
Ryan O'halleran sking

Who did I miss?..................

·
14,613 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Might be able to make this; new to the X scene!
You should come and meet all the NORCAL guys.
"emtmark" is bringing some medical supplies to augment peoples med kits if they want it. and you could see some fine Ham radio installations

·
Premium Member
603 Posts
True story I also am trying to get the day. I have piles of stuff that could be useful to others I’ll bin it all up andndrag it up there. Might be specials on the Scout trailer too. I was disappointed at the Nissan offerings but it’s mostly a domestic off-roading show plus the Toyota boys.

Be aware if you enter the door prize and sweepstakes stuff they will be calling you! A lot! Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Super Moderator
4,150 Posts
I might show up, although I haven't made it to the 4WheelParts event yet.

However, I have some Xterra parts that I've been thinking about selling so that might be a good day to load them up and drive to the bay area.

·
14,613 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I might show up, although I haven't made it to the 4WheelParts event yet.

However, I have some Xterra parts that I've been thinking about selling so that might be a good day to load them up and drive to the bay area.

In calendar...

Added with your caveats :salute:

·
14,613 Posts
Discussion Starter #19 (Edited)

@ChrisHaynesUSA so .. I just moved back to california and am in Los Gatos now. Starting to lurk about the good ol site again and def interested in going to this.
Be great to see you there and you would meet alot of Xterra owners in the bay area.
And I can now continue to pester you about getting your HAM qual. :grin:>:)

:surprise::surprise::surprise:

·
Registered
545 Posts

Be great to see you there and you would meet alot of Xterra owners in the bay area.
And I can now continue to pester you about getting your HAM qual. :grin:>:)

:surprise::surprise::surprise:
Definitely looking forward to it. Peeped a few built up ones around the area roaming around. Be nice to meet and greet.

Until then, going to Hollister with some Yota LC buds first week of Feb.

Was talking about that damn license just last night. Definitely on it hahah

1 - 20 of 51 Posts
About this Discussion
50 Replies
17 Participants
timmytoast
Second Generation Nissan Xterra Forums
We’re the best Nissan Xterra forums to talk about your Nissan Xterra Mods and off-road adventures. The New X is the ultimate club Xterra.
Full Forum Listing