Second Generation Nissan Xterra Forums banner

Media Mobile [Expo Build]

1K views 1 reply 1 participant last post by  ryan_rangel 
#1 · (Edited)
Intro Comments: This will be an on-going build thread. I will update when I can! [Start Date: 10/03/2019]
The goal with this vehicle [Daily Driver] is to be capable of going anywhere (within reason) for any camping, hiking, or any media needs.
Basically if I see a possible picture or time-lapse and need to "wheel" to a location, I need this vehicle to perform and also get me home at the end of the day.

Username: ryan_rangel
Make:
Nissan
Year: 2014
Model: Xterra
Trim: X
Color: Brillant White

MODS

Factory Options:

Stock

Powertrain & Drivetrain:
Stock

Suspension, Wheels, Tires:
Ready Lift 2" Spacers
Ready Lift Rear Shackles
Pro Comp A/T Sport Tires
American Racing AR201 17" Wheels

Exterior:
3" LED Work Lights (x2)
22" Lightbar (Not installed)
5" LED Flush Mount Lights (Not installed)

Interior:
Stock

Other Important Stuff:
Cobra 75WXST

PHOTOS
CURRENTLY:

See less See more
#2 ·
(08.16.2020)
Ordered a spacer and shackle lift kit from 4WP since we(Dad and I) have a good relationship with the local location. We ran into issues on the install with the lower control arm bolts like most do with seizing. We used all method we knew how to knock them out instead of cutting. Well I took my vehicle to 4WP to get an alignment and see what they could do with the seized bolts.

Long story short, I have new lower control arms because after excessive heat and air hammers, the shop's crew couldn't get them out and had to cut them out.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.