Second Generation Nissan Xterra Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
on line
10,980 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
A friend of a friend is having issues with her '03 Xterra (140k miles); sounds at first blush like it could be a brake issue, but hard to do any kind of diagnosis 2nd hand.

Probably needs a good look from a reputable shop ... any recommendations for some place on the west/south-west side of town (Lakewood area) that's going to do a good job?

I would also be willing to pass on contact info for reputable folks looking for a bit of independent side work.

·
on line
10,980 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I shot him a PM here ... should work, too, no? Feel free to shoot me his # as well, though ...

·
on line
10,980 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
http://www.thenewx.org/forum/showthread.php?p=958702#post958702

Well, he is a 'Thuper Mod!' ... so I should hope he gets over here every once in a while; plus PMs generally pop an e-mail notice (unless he's turned that off for some reason). At any rate, no need to have this back and forth in this thread ... shoot me his # if you want, if not, s'all good.

He was someone I thought of, initially, so I shot him a message in a manner that was easy for me ... I have an account with XN, but didn't particularly want to spam-bomb the guy, so I didn't hit there (I also virtually never go over there) ... if it's been a few days and I have no joy, I may do what you're suggesting.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts