Second Generation Nissan Xterra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 92 Posts

·
on line
564 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Who's our MD TNX.org members?

I'm in Southern MD, Lexington park area.

Rob

·
on line
152 Posts
Ill be starting my life with a real job in June and living in Westminster or Frederick. And plus once I start working I plan to wheel a LOT more since ill have the money.

·
on line
225 Posts
hokiexterra22 said:
Ill be starting my life with a real job in June and living in Westminster or Frederick. And plus once I start working I plan to wheel a LOT more since ill have the money.
I live 20 miles from Frederick and work about 10 miles from there. I'm around that part all of the time. Hit me up when you get there and start wheeeeeeling! :compress:

·
on line
564 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
hokiexterra22 said:
Welcome to MD. Good luck finding some spots to wheel...let us know what you find.

willgr1 said:
i'm born and bred in MD....hometown is Bel Air...i'll be back there visiting the family in two weeks.
Yeah, I grew up in Lake Shore, MD. But, I haven't been back since '82 when I joined the Navy.

Cesar said:
I am moving to Frederick Md on Sunday
Welcome to MD!

Maybe when the weather warms up a bit we could all get together and head to PA, NC, TX or Moab and do some wheel'n.

Rob

·
on line
152 Posts
rob, I definitely want to make a trip or two up to Rausch and other ares in PA.

I might try and go to the "East Cost Xterra Challenge" ( http://www.ecxc.com/ ) this year as my first big wheeling trip. I would not be able to get there until Friday night but I think it would still be fun.

·
on line
628 Posts
I'm here at Aberdeen, temporarily, does that count? I'll be here until the beginning of May with most weekends off.

·
on line
564 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Howdy USArmyX welcome to MD.

Rob

·
on line
197 Posts
Lexington Park as well...working down at Webster Field. Welcome to the East Coast Rob, having come from Left Coast. RC is definitely in my plans sometime this year.

·
on line
564 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
krucam said:
Lexington Park as well...working down at Webster Field. Welcome to the East Coast Rob, having come from Left Coast. RC is definitely in my plans sometime this year.
I was wondering when you were going to jump in here. I'm suprised I haven't seen your X around. I've seen a couple of gen2's but none were red. Yeah, I'm gonna have to check out RC sometime too.

Rob

·
on line
610 Posts
Anne Arundel County here. I moved to MD in 05 from NJ and have yet to go wheeling. Anyone know of any nearby places to check out?
Yeah, no where. Unless you have access to private land, or willing to risk trespassing and all that noise, you're out of luck. Correct me if I'm wrong guys. You'll have to jet North to PA, South to VA or West to WVA or Western MD to find spots close to wheel.

ROCKVILLE Baby!

To all of you that missed EcXc08, DON'T MISS IT NEXT YEAR! It FRICKIN ROCKED! PM me or post on the ECXC thread in Events if you want to see and discuss!

Not to cross post, but to keep you guys who are local in the loop, I'm trying to meet the VAXC crew for XFest08 here. http://www.vaxc.org/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=7702&start=0

Also, in the MidAtlantic Forum, check out the GPAX run SexterraPA is setting up http://thenewx.org/forum/showthread.php?p=130959#post130959

And keep an eye on these guys setting up an August run. http://www.encxc.org/phbb2/viewtopic.php?t=2473 I'm trying to make them all!

Come join us and get involved!

The local MD gang needs to start meeting up!

·
on line
174 Posts
how long did it take for you to be registered on the vaxc forums... i signed up last week and i still can't log in

·
on line
610 Posts
how long did it take for you to be registered on the vaxc forums... i signed up last week and i still can't log in
Scotty, did you get a reply to the email address you provided when registering? Their site got hacked a few weeks ago, and that may have something to so with it. Make sure you pay close attention to the security questions when registering as well.

If you did not get a reply to the email address you provided, chances are you fat fingered it.

I'll pm someone over there and ask them to check it out.

·
on line
1,340 Posts
You would be better off hanging out with GPAX or WPAXC. VAXC is not know for wheeling.

·
on line
174 Posts
well I do see myself in the members list..I never got anything in my inbox, Im sure i got the email address right because i tried registering again with the same address and it said theres already someone with that email address... but no big deal, i'll check back another time

·
on line
174 Posts
thanks schlitzy, i can get on now

1 - 20 of 92 Posts