Second Generation Nissan Xterra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
on line
641 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just picked up my copy and saw this X on the Trail Rigs section, and said "Oh, nice, an X on this magazine. Wonder who's X is this?"
Well, it mcampana's X. Way to go man :cheers:

·
Read Only
656 Posts
Kudos MC. How many copies have you bought? Someone should scan the page from the mag and post it here.

·
on line
641 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
norshor said:
Congrats Mcampana. Which 4 Wheel Drive mag? 4Wheel and SUV, Fourwheeler, Peterson's 4 Wheel Drive?
Guess I'll have to write the whole name:

4Wheel Drive & Sport Utility Mag - May 2008

·
on line
641 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
mcampana said:
Um.....not sure how that happened..............Now i think im going to have to go out in the bad weather and buy a magazine. Which one is it?
Bad wheather? It's doing 77 and clear down here :geek:

·
on line
2,459 Posts
Offroad said:
norshor said:
Congrats Mcampana. Which 4 Wheel Drive mag? 4Wheel and SUV, Fourwheeler, Peterson's 4 Wheel Drive?

lol may? That drives me nuts about companies...we are a week into march and this is for may...nice....

Congrats though man. :)

·
on line
641 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
cornick said:
Offroad said:
norshor said:

lol may? That drives me nuts about companies...we are a week into march and this is for may...nice....

Congrats though man. :)
I know. It's like the 2009 Murano that came out on Jan 08...

·
on line
623 Posts
mcampana said:
Um.....not sure how that happened..............Now i think im going to have to go out in the bad weather and buy a magazine. Which one is it?
time to call a lawyer :)

btw, i hate this weather...but I am LOVIN driving around in it with the X......feels great
________
VAPORIZERS NET

·
on line
197 Posts
Offroad,
How are you sitting on a May '08 4WD & SUV?? I've got a subscription to the mag, and the latest I can dig up is my March '08 edition with an '82 white FJ40 on the cover. Did I misplace one (or two) somewhere??

·
on line
2,072 Posts
Way to go Mark. I am heading out to get a copy right now!!!

·
on line
641 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
krucam said:
Offroad,
How are you sitting on a May '08 4WD & SUV?? I've got a subscription to the mag, and the latest I can dig up is my March '08 edition with an '82 white FJ40 on the cover. Did I misplace one (or two) somewhere??
I have connections... :cyclops:

March 08: White LC
April 08: Yellow Brute (AEV's jeep pickup conversion)
May 08: mcampana's special edition :cheers: with red JK on the cover...

1 - 20 of 28 Posts