Second Generation Nissan Xterra Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Great rig and I really love it but unfortunately money wise(fiancé pay has been cut due to covid) it makes sense to sell it .
It’s a PNW rig so no rust super clean undercarriage
New clutch and flywheel
Plugs
315/75r16 DC trail country exp
Ultra aluminum wheels
1.5” prg lift w add a leaf in rear
Front fenders trimmed to fit 35s
Front bumper trimmed and fog lights relocated.
Interior is in great shape other than a scratch on the dash from loading some lumber in it and the cargo area has its share of scratches

·
Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Most vehicles around here pull more money , really hard to buy something at BB value . And being a pro 4x Manual makes it a hard one to find .

·
Premium Member
475 Posts
Very nice and clean inside.
35 inch tires, did the buyers see that? Basically new...
Hood bug deflector... and rock deflector, protects the hood from chips, which look horrible.

·
Premium Member
475 Posts
Comes with a free 1 hour off road and manual transmission lesson after purchase?
And 1 week of technical support?
No charge pickup.
No charge photos with buyer's purchase.

·
Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I’m to busy to finish up some of the small stuff on it and being we have 4 rigs right now I need to get something out of the driveway so price drop to 12,500$

·
Registered
3,947 Posts
Dang, if I was a tad bit closer and could actually leave the state I'd see if you'd be interested in a wheel/tire swap and I could throw you a couple hundred bucks. I have the stock pro4x wheels for your year with 285 Hercules traildiggers with at least 50% thread left. at least you'd get some money for the extra expense of your wheels/tires as most likely whoever buys it won't want/need the 315s.

I know I regret including the subs when I sold my 2002 X. I know those damn people just ended up selling them anyway. PM me if you'd be interested.

·
Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Dang, if I was a tad bit closer and could actually leave the state I'd see if you'd be interested in a wheel/tire swap and I could throw you a couple hundred bucks. I have the stock pro4x wheels for your year with 285 Hercules traildiggers with at least 50% thread left. at least you'd get some money for the extra expense of your wheels/tires as most likely whoever buys it won't want/need the 315s.

I know I regret including the subs when I sold my 2002 X. I know those damn people just ended up selling them anyway. PM me if you'd be interested.
still have the stock pro 4x wheels but thanks for the offer .

·
Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Including some undercarriage pics , pnw rig so no rust

there is a small amount of damage on the rear door from the previous owner or it happened at the dealer because IDid not see it when I test drove it the first time I could’ve overlooked it but it’s kind of obvious

the last couple things that need finishing is thepassenger fender needs painting after welding in the fender supports to hold the liner in after trimming the fender .

needs a little more heating and reshaping on the passenger liner , u bolts need trimming after installing the add a leaf .

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.