Second Generation Nissan Xterra Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
SOLDDDDDDD

Up for sale is my 2010 nissan xterra off road. I am only selling to get something larger that better fits my family.

This is one of the cleanest xterra's you will find. There are no dents, dings, or noticable scratches. The interior is in amazing shape as well.

I have made some small upgrades to it including a small lift consisting of an add-a-leaf and bilstein 5100 shocks, 285s (33s) falken wildpeak tires, shrockworks rock sliders, upgraded to HIDs in headlights, LED flush mounted rear bumper lights, an intake, and a few other small updates.

I've have taken this all over from NY to FL and never a hiccup. She has been dead reliable.

I have a clean and clear title in hand. $7200. 172k miles and going up as it is my daily driver. Located in Derwood, MD (20855)

·
Registered
595 Posts
I'm surprised it hasn't gotten more interest than it has honestly. Thought it would move quick.
Not 2 months ago I went up to Akron Ohio and bought a 2010 OR in Night Armor grey (my fav color). Had I still been looking yours would definitely be in my gunsights.

It’ll sell. Hold firm to the price and hang tight.

·
Registered
4,585 Posts
I'm surprised it hasn't gotten more interest than it has honestly. Thought it would move quick.
The overwhelming majority of members on this site already own an Xterra and likely aren't looking to buy another.

Craigslist, OfferUp, LetGo, AutoTrader etc will likely get more responses.

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Not 2 months ago I went up to Akron Ohio and bought a 2010 OR in Night Armor grey (my fav color). Had I still been looking yours would definitely be in my gunsights.

It’ll sell. Hold firm to the price and hang tight.
Thanks! Yea I'm in no real hurry to sell her, I have some time as we are both on maternity/paternity leave and we are good with using just her car right now. I LOVE that color, I searched for a while for this car, a nice one is tough to come by.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts