Second Generation Nissan Xterra Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)

Asking $7500, 184,900 miles.

Shrockworks front bumper and radiator skid plate.
Aftermarket PRG UCAs (1st gen) adjustable Radflo coilovers set for a 2 inch lift
adjustable shackles in the rear
ARB rear diff cover
Brand new Bilstein 5100 shocks
steel sliders
Hi-jack lift and recovery kit.

This thing is ready to go, and can tackle some of the harder trails out there. There are two dents, one in the hood and one on the passenger front door. And of course, the typical Xterra driver’s side seat tear.

Mechanically, it has all new spark plugs, new catalytic converter on the front passenger side, new clutch as of 12/2018, and a newer rear axle, with the updated 4 spider gear set up. This was changed in the 2009 models and up, and is much stronger. New Duralast Gold battery, rear hatch struts and aftermarket Bluetooth stereo with hands free calling.

As an off road model, it comes with skid plates all underneath and a locking rear differential as well, and the prized 3:69 gear ratio, the best off roading gearing you can get without investing in lots of aftermarket parts. It also has a handy clutch start cancel, for when you stall your truck in a tricky location

I’ve got extensive maintenance records on it that track every repair that’s been done to it. It has had regular, frequent oil changes, differential oils and transfer case gear oil changes as well.

I’ve got a few extra parts and some gear that we can negotiate on, such as some extra coolant, a spare cv axle, and an off-roading air compressor for airing down on trails.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 5 of 5 Posts