Second Generation Nissan Xterra Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Same Country as Bucksnort
14,613 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

https://maxtraxus.com/products/maxtrax-mini-jaxbase/

vehicle recovery quick and easy.

Made of UV-stabilized, flexible, super tough engineering-grade reinforced nylon, MAXTRAX provides traction and a firm base to get your vehicle quickly back on track.

Each MAXTRAX Mini weighs just 5 pounds. MAXTRAX Mini is easy to carry and thanks to it’s signature double-edged design, it’s easy and quick to position under your tires.

MAXTRAX Mini has two comfortable built-in handles and a shovel at either end for removing excess earth to help get you unstuck quicker. They also have exclusive keyhole accessory points to allow you to securely mount your MAXTRAX with our Mounting Pins.

We’ve partnered with Axia Alloys to produce a tube clamp MAXTRAX mount to work with most UTV roll cages.

·
TNX Veteran & LPM
7,710 Posts
How cute. Maybe I should grab one in case my riding mower ever gets stuck. :grin:

Seriously though, wouldn't you kick it right out on like a half rotation of the wheel? I wonder how practical the shorties are for people. I understand weight reduction, but worth it? Idk.

·
Registered
4,582 Posts
What you didn't post here is that this product is a mini "Jack" base ... i.e. a stable base for your hi-lift.
Conveniently, it also has the Maxtrax recovery traction pods on the reverse.

Wonder if it is feasible for them to mold a jack base into the original Maxtrax without compromising the integrity?
Then you'd have something.

·
Same Country as Bucksnort
14,613 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
What you didn't post here is that this product is a mini "Jack" base ... i.e. a stable base for your hi-lift.
Conveniently, it also has the Maxtrax recovery traction pods on the reverse.

Wonder if it is feasible for them to mold a jack base into the original Maxtrax without compromising the integrity?
Then you'd have something.
Maybe LNXPenguin can "print " something:grin:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
About this Discussion
6 Replies
5 Participants
ChrisHaynesUSA
Second Generation Nissan Xterra Forums
We’re the best Nissan Xterra forums to talk about your Nissan Xterra Mods and off-road adventures. The New X is the ultimate club Xterra.
Full Forum Listing