Second Generation Nissan Xterra Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

· Registered
43 Posts
So I know there are already a dozen posts praising Dave and his rear bumpers, but I have to add mine to the list. I was rear-ended at highway speeds a few weeks ago, and figured as long as insurance was paying to replace my bumper I'd spend a few extra bucks and get the aftermarket bumper I was planning to get eventually anyway.

I heard back from Dave within 24 hours of PM'ing him and had a specs sheet the next day. The body shop sent him payment October 12th, he started building it on the 13th, and the new bumper was FedEx'd today. I've seen a hundred posts on this forum about how long aftermarket products take to build and ship, and my bumper was built, powdercoated and in the mail in basically 12 days. I'll get some pics posted once we get it installed next week, but I couldn't be happier with the service I've gotten so far. Thanks, Dave.

· Registered
385 Posts
Par for Dave's course. I emailed him for the first contact 7/16 and after a few exchanges to pin down desired spec.s, ordered 7/23, the bumper shipped 8/3 powder coated.

Dave's wicked easy to deal with, and kept me appraised of the build (when starting, when off to powder and when shipped & provided back up light advice beyond the scope of the bumper). Kind of a bit different then my Shrock front bumper experience.

Scott

· Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Sounds just like my experience. Dunno how a one man shop can be so much more responsive than the bigger operations while still building such a quality product, but Dave pulls it off nicely. Bumper should be here Monday and I intend to be driving with it by Tuesday night. Can't wait.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts