Second Generation Nissan Xterra Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,373 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know Dave has been doing this for a very long time I know you guys have had his bumper installed on your trucks for years now ..I'm late to the party but I wanted to share a photo I took yesterday and realized when I got home how this photograph depicts the quality of his product..
The truck is really on a downhill slope here... pretty significant.. and the light is setting behind me... When I got home and downloaded the images...this one really stood out...I realized how much Clarity it shows on the rear bumper build I don't know what it is... the lines the perfect geometry..the perfect fit I think sums it up..
Tire Wheel Car Vehicle Automotive lighting

·
Registered
2011 Pro4x
15 Posts
I know Dave has been doing this for a very long time I know you guys have had his bumper installed on your trucks for years now ..I'm late to the party but I wanted to share a photo I took yesterday and realized when I got home how this photograph depicts the quality of his product..
The truck is really on a downhill slope here... pretty significant.. and the light is setting behind me... When I got home and downloaded the images...this one really stood out...I realized how much Clarity it shows on the rear bumper build I don't know what it is... the lines the perfect geometry..the perfect fit I think sums it up.. View attachment 144539
If Maxterra doesnt use this for promotion, he's missing an opportunity. Nice bum. The flag was the cherry on top. Love it.

·
Registered
1,373 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Soooo nice! Is the tire carrier part tilted in more towards the hatch or is it straight up like other bumper carriers?
No it definitely sits straight and perfectly done so ..I'm not a fan of the the way the 4Runner Tire carriers lean in towards the rear tailgate window... it might look nice on some trucks but I don't think anybody manufacturers a Nissan Xterra tire carrier that leans inwards towards the tailgate. You can see in this picture here roughly how straight it is

Attachments

·
Registered
2011 Pro4x
15 Posts
No it definitely sits straight and perfectly done so ..I'm not a fan of the the way the 4Runner Tire carriers lean in towards the rear tailgate window... it might look nice on some trucks but I don't think anybody manufacturers a Nissan Xterra tire carrier that leans inwards towards the tailgate. You can see in this picture here roughly how straight it is
Does he have a website? Havent found the link yet.

·
Registered
1,373 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Soooo nice! Is the tire carrier part tilted in more towards the hatch or is it straight up like other bumper carriers?
I did however request a taller carrier bar.. in other words my tire sits about two inches higher than his original measurement. I wanted the wheel to be a little bit higher off the rear bumper..

·
Registered
2012 PRO-4X
34 Posts
I did however request a taller carrier bar.. in other words my tire sits about two inches higher than his original measurement. I wanted the wheel to be a little bit higher off the rear bumper..
Looks really nice! If you don’t mind me asking. When did you order yours? I am in queue as well but put the order in January this year. Just anxious to get mine, don’t wanna bother Dave asking about it.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts