Second Generation Nissan Xterra Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
on line
2,459 Posts
Mark, if you come across any in your travels that aren't in the list let me know. I'm sure some have crept through the being unnoticed or me not being informed about them.

·
on line
750 Posts
Great mod..may have to do it someday. I had a situation on a steep, gravely grade once in a chevy PU 4x4 where the ABS would not let me stop. It was making the truck slowly lurch downhill towards a rather large boulder.

It did stop me about a foot shy of disaster..but man, it sucked not being in control.

·
on line
2,004 Posts
mcampana said:
Im going to randomly pick a how-to that i think people may not know about because they dont look, or they just dont remember it. So here is the abs how to mod link.

If anyone asks what this mod is ill beat you about the head for not clicking on the link.

http://thenewx.org/phpbb2/viewtopic.php?t=1750
So what is it? What's ABS.

j/k. I just still love the fact that a company making toilets invented ABS. still brings a smile to my face

·
on line
186 Posts
Just a suggestion....at maxima.org we organized all the How-To's into a sticky. Theres a main post with links to either the forum thread or any external site. It's a must read for all the newbies, and very handy.
You can check out the General or 4th gen sections there if you want. The site there is very organized, a great source when your working on the car and in a pinch for more info.

(maybe this is already done and i'm being a newbie?)

1 - 14 of 14 Posts