Second Generation Nissan Xterra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 53 Posts

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone ever been to this park ? I was thinking about going during the Thanksgiving weekend or sometime I the fall when it's not HOT OUTSIDE. Not a fan of camping in 100 degree weather.
Posted via Mobile Device

·
Registered
2,224 Posts
Yeah its a nice place, but it gets really hot out there. Good camping and trails for everybody.

·
Registered
373 Posts
I went to MArble Falls last weekend and the town itself isn't very exciting. I didn't go to the park though. I would be up for it if anyone will go.

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
In the fall would be nice to go. I am just a stock rig though are their any trails for a stock truck
Posted via Mobile Device

·
Registered
2,224 Posts
In the fall would be nice to go. I am just a stock rig though are their any trails for a stock truck
Posted via Mobile Device
Yup there are several trails and some playground areas that are kinda cool. I went there stock a couple times, but even the easier trails will definitely push a stock X depending on trail conditions.

·
Registered
236 Posts
I went to MArble Falls last weekend and the town itself isn't very exciting. I didn't go to the park though. I would be up for it if anyone will go.
lol I lived in marble falls for almost 20 years. the town is, like you said, unexciting, but if you go do something with trails or something it's pretty awesome out in the hill country you know. hidden falls looks super duper cool! (I haven't had the pleasure of going yet...i'm too stock)

·
Registered
236 Posts
Posted via Mobile Device
I am stock too lol. well, I just did a mud flap and rear sway bar delete. but that doesn't do a whole lot. and yeah, they actually do. I haven't been but their site says that they have stuff for all levels and styles really. they have a lot of basic stuff as well as really complex. I feel like they are a place that can please a first-timer or a veteran off roader.

·
Registered
236 Posts
a couple friends and I are planning on camping/wheeling/shooting out there the weekend of Nov 8-10 if anyone else was thinking about heading out.
lol that's a hell of a trip for you! it's like 4 hours haha. but it will be a cool weekend trip man. heck, I may hit you up on that. I am from Florence but lived in marble falls forever and a day and a half. how many people are you going with?

·
Registered
43 Posts
So lets get a nissan meet going!

·
Registered
43 Posts
Hey guys we are hitting hidded falls adventure park on the 9th of November. Anyone down!?

·
Registered
1,760 Posts
Nate and Suding,

we'll probably get out there the Friday evening, November 8th, camp that night, then possibly move camp in the morning for a change of scenery and then wheel and hit up the skeet range on saturday, camp saturday night and head home on sunday.

It'll be me and a friend in his silver tacoma, and another guy with a range rover. when the rover breaks i guess that's when we'll go shooting lol.

EDIT: there are plenty of trails for a stock truck, last time i was there, there was a group of nissan guys out for the day as well that we kept seeing, one being a stock, 4-door long bed frontier that did several 2-3 rated trails that day, just need a good spotter and a driver that'll listen.

Just got my new set of duratracs mounted yesterday:

1 - 20 of 53 Posts