Went 2015 - Open Diff World Champion

Went2015 Album

Went2014 Album

Random Truck Pics Album

·
Registered
941 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I tore my labrum and separated my ac joint in the gym. Went through surgery on 4-24 and they had to fix the tear, perform a subacromial decompression, and anchor the labrum back into place with a few suture anchors. Because the anchors get drilled into the bone, it takes a few months of physical therapy and sling before you can lift your arm very high.

·
Registered
941 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Shoulder is finally in a place where I can do a bit more...still no gym time though. To update, had an additional surgery late July to correct a constant grinding sound leftover from April's surgery. At this point I am still having grinding issues, the doc says I have a lot of scar tissue build up that was just cleared out on the last surgery so he does not want a 3rd surgery because it would be pointless. We are doing cortisone shots to try and kick start the break down of said tissue...ONTO THE X!

Finally got new tires last night. I ended up at Merchant Tires of all places, picked up 4 for 233.99 a piece with 50 off a 4 set. Had them mounted and performed the melt mod this morning. Not even sure why Nissan molded the wheel well liner the way they did since all of that shaping is for nothing. Either way, took about 15 minutes tops. Took the X for a test drive and no rubbing anymore.
All of the screw holes on my liner were already cracked and I may just end up removing it at some point. For now, it can stay as is while I wait for my 2"Bl to come in from jersey parts.

·
Registered
941 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Replaced my Volant 12540 with a Volant 12740 and the AEM dry filter. Also, since I had the airbox out, I went and swapped my wimpy stock horns with PIAA Superior Bass Horns. Really easy mod and once I found a mounting spot, took me about 30 minutes.

·
Registered
941 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Installed the Shrock Rear the first over the past weekend. Was about 29 degrees out, but I powered through. Thought I did something wrong, but turns out I was given extra parts. Not sure if I like the provided license plate light. I may replace it and order a new stock assembly but use an led instead. Had to snip and splice for the shrock provided one. Will snap a pic the next daytime chance I get.

·
Registered
941 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Just picked up my truck from Hylas Tire and Auto in Rockville. They did my inspection and muffler install with all new 2 to 1 (2.25in) piping on my 12580. Removed the Y pipe and mounted with new tail pipe (bit of an interesting cut and turn but I kinda of like that it's different than most I see). They did all this with inspection for 168 even. Good guys and very easy to work with.

·
Registered
941 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Sorry for the delay in response - didn't see this post. I bought it off a black friday sale, however, the place I went to could have ordered it for me, but they couldn't beat the price I paid. All the piping they did was from their stock so I just brought them the muffler and described what I wanted done.

·
Registered
941 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Picked up my sliders yesterday and Skyfaller let me come over and bother him for the assisted install. Pretty quick once we got the rear brackets into place. The new mod is the Skyfaller in which you use a coat hanger instead of the garbage wire that comes on those brackets to reach it up into the frame.

1 - 20 of 75 Posts