Second Generation Nissan Xterra Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I recently did a differential conversion from the c200 to the m226 and never got around to wiring up the e-locker. I am pretty new to the forum and I am not the best at wiring. I recently bought an Auxbeam switch panel and couldn't really find any write-ups on wiring to control panels from the locker. I found a write-up from the link below and I found the wiring diagram similar to what I would need just had questions about the differences in wiring to the control panel.

Since I will not be using an OTRATTW Switch and will be using the Auxbeam, I was wondering if I need to run the blue wire directly to the control panel and then ground the grey, brown, and black wires, or is there another way of wiring.

Font Parallel Schematic Rectangle Diagram

· Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I am not looking for another light to show. The Auxbeam is already wired which has the on / off switch panel. That currently powers my ditch lights, etc. I know the Blue is the positive and the grey is the negative wire coming from the solenoid are the ones that power the locker. I was planning on running the blue (positive) wire directly to one of the numbered ports on the control unit, then grounding the grey. Are the black and brown wires needed or would they need to be grounded or powered?

I apologize in advance if this isn't making sense. Wiring is not my forte; this has just been on the list of things to get done.

· Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Thanks, everyone for the help and input all of this makes sense now. I think It will be in my best interest to just order a switch for the extra sense of security.

Jard, I appreciate the description you provided.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts