Second Generation Nissan Xterra Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3,592 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys I'm planing on doing the swap this weekend and I'm still waiting for y bolts. I have everything else. I'm just waiting on the 12 bolts needed to attach half axles to diff

I was wondering if anyone knew the specs to the bolt so I can go down to bolt supply and pick them up

All nissans in my area do not have them and apparently back ordered, so if ican get the specs of the bolt I could buy them local

Thanks alot. Hopefully someone has done this and I can figure this out

·
Registered
306 Posts
When I did my Titan Swap I only had 4 bolts that were any good. I took the bolts all over town trying to find similar bolts with no luck. They are a very specific bolt, and a very important bolt, I would order the right one from Nissan / Courtesy Parts. I know it sucks to wait, but get the right bolt and have the work done right.

Part Number: 39606-17V0A

http://www.courtesyparts.com/bolt-p-353922.html << The bolt in the picture is what it actually looks like. Notice how the neck is wider than the threads, that is very important to hold the half axles true to the diff.

·
Registered
3,592 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I have them ordered , just want the size to brig to bolt supply. We have a very big bolt specialty store where I live. I'd bet they would have it

If not I have to wait till next weekend. When I think I work. Sucks

·
Registered
3,592 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I did call them. They didn't know. But they had 12 so I bought them. They will be here tomorkw. If not I also told the guy from sunridge to get me the set he found returned at another dealer in calgary. He might have those tommorw for me.

Titian swaped by Saturday afternoon. And we can then install you winch and suspension if you would like on the remainder of sat night and sun morning

·
Registered
306 Posts
I did call them. They didn't know. But they had 12 so I bought them. They will be here tomorkw. If not I also told the guy from sunridge to get me the set he found returned at another dealer in calgary. He might have those tommorw for me.

Titian swaped by Saturday afternoon. And we can then install you winch and suspension if you would like on the remainder of sat night and sun morning
Good deal man.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts