Second Generation Nissan Xterra Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2011 Xterra S (6MT)
211 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I've had my X for three months now.....haven't done anything to it yet but add a bike rack, but it's still made some trips out into the Pine Barrens and up to North Jersey and NEPA and it's been nothing but tons of fun so far. Having a great time with my X!

·
Registered
2011 Xterra S (6MT)
211 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·

·
Registered
1,469 Posts
How do I join? Are stock (for now) Xterras welcome?
Yessir! I joined a few months ago when I was stock. Everyone is great. They help on the forums and are great in person too. I know my way around vehicles. But, this is my first off road build. I have asked a lot of questions on here and in person at The Shocker Run and always got an answer.

I believe the "how to" on joining is on the GPAX site. Sorry, I'd double check but I'm on my mobile with spotty service. If any issues PM XterraPA and he'll get you set up!

·
Registered
2011 Xterra S (6MT)
211 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Yessir! I joined a few months ago when I was stock. Everyone is great. They help on the forums and are great in person too. I know my way around vehicles. But, this is my first off road build. I have asked a lot of questions on here and in person at The Shocker Run and always got an answer.

I believe the "how to" on joining is on the GPAX site. Sorry, I'd double check but I'm on my mobile with spotty service. If any issues PM XterraPA and he'll get you set up!
I'm gonna stay basically stock for the rest of 2014.....buying a new house this year so the lift and the bigger tires are gonna wait till early next year. I still wanna have some off road fun though!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts