Second Generation Nissan Xterra Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Aloha n艒 k膩kou! I鈥檝e been a member (lurker) for years but lost my login and never introduced myself anyway.

I bought my 2015 new in Dec 2015. It was the last one on the island, and it was manual transmission so I guess nobody wanted it and they really wanted to get rid of it. So I was offered a super good deal. And here I am! This is my baby girl taken today after loading gear for the beach:

Wheel Tire Automotive parking light Land vehicle Sky

Registered
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I normally think silver is a boring color on most cars, but on the X it sure does look good. And the late model P4X wheels look killer with it. Welcome!
Thanks! If I had my choice I would have picked white or the dark red. It's actually an S model 4x4 that came with the spoke-looking rims and smaller tires. But a couple years ago I scored the new rims with tires from a guy that bought a brand new Frontier Desert Runner and went straight from the dealer to the shop to lift it and put new wheels. He sold the unused Pro4x rims and tires for a good deal on Craigslist. Total score for me! I think they look great and give the X such a better look.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts