Second Generation Nissan Xterra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
on line
3,272 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I never got a chance to introduce myself because I have been waiting to take the X offroad to get some photos.

So this is me and my X. I got a wife and a kid and another on the way.

Oh yeah, they call me David. I think Killjoy sounds way cooler though.....

·
on line
564 Posts
Welcome!?

Call me anything except late for chow!

Rob

·
on line
975 Posts
Hey David where in the L.A. area do you reside. I'm in Redondo Beach. I see you went with the Coleman Rack, we just installed one on ours. Can't beat the price. Anyways welcome aboard, hope to see you and your family on the trail. :)

·
on line
3,272 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
D-Rap: HaaHaaHaaa. It will be a lonely club man. But I look forward to seeing you on the trails.

Hey X-Trippin: I have not added anything as far as lift to my X but I did go with BGF AT K/O's. Same size as stock but there is a little difference in height. Anyways, the reason I say this is because I am scraping my coleman on any structure that claims to be 6'6". Just FYI.

·
on line
975 Posts
KillJoy LosAngeles said:
Hey X-Trippin: I have not added anything as far as lift to my X but I did go with BGF AT K/O's. Same size as stock but there is a little difference in height. Anyways, the reason I say this is because I am scraping my coleman on any structure that claims to be 6'6". Just FYI.
I hear that, I have started to avoid parking garages. And, I also haven't lifted her yet, but I may need to after I install the Shrock stuff that I have ordered.

·
on line
3,217 Posts
Welcome to the club. :wave:

·
TNX Administrator
20,374 Posts
:pirate: Ahoy, Matey! :newb: (n00b) Welcome! Yer on a site dedicated to Nissan's, "Next Generation Xterra." Step aboard, take in what you can, but promise to share what you learn! :3some:

·
on line
3,272 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Absolutely! Thanks for the compliment. I will be attempting to paint them black before long.

·
on line
1,618 Posts
I'm thinking the same thing. My wheels are already rusting, and its only six months old. Oh well. I found some flat black the other day at advanced auto, and put it on some hardware. I'll have to see how it holds up. Night Armor will look sweet with flat black wheels IMO. Can't wait to see how yours turns out.

·
on line
1,884 Posts
Welcome aboard. The X looks great! And you can get into a 6'6" garage with the rack on top of the rack? I need 7' to clear my racks....

1 - 20 of 24 Posts