Second Generation Nissan Xterra Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
on line
339 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well guys, I've been eying the Xterra and checking out this forum for a few months now and I think I'm ready to buy.

I got in contact with an Internet dealer who has a new avalanche, auto tranny 2007 Xterra X with the power package selling for $19,999. According to Edmunds.com, the average invoice and TMV is around $21,000.

Everything sounds good so far but I'd like to hear some input from the forum. I just moved to california and I'm still looking for a job so I'm a bit weary of making this purchase.....but I need transportation... :confused3:

·
on line
1,831 Posts
Welcome!

You know your needs better than anyone else. Sounds like a good deal, especially for an '07. As far as the vehicle is concerned, you know how we feel about it.

:)

·
on line
259 Posts
sounds like a good deal, but you might want to wait for a deal on an "S" model, depending on the options this "x" model has. you definately want the power package, and the upgraded wheels and tires might be worth it to you, its like syndicate said, you know your needs. Other than that its an AWEsome truck, with the best 6 cylindar out there!!

Welcome, and good luck with your deal!!

·
on line
1,884 Posts
The vehicle is fine the price sounds great. As others said only you can decide if it meets your needs and if you can afford it...

·
on line
339 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks for the input guys!

The only thing I don't like in this particular X model is the steel rims but it'd be cheaper to upgrade later on. The cheapest S model I found was $21,500.

I'm pretty much set on the X but now I gotta shop around for insurance.....d'oh!

·
on line
735 Posts
Is it a 6 speed? You get the bigger rear axle with 6 speeds and/or OR models.

I saw nissan had cash back on the titan already, what are they giving on X's? rebates kick ass. I only paid $23k for my OR 6spd.

·
on line
339 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
it's an automatic with the power package.

it will spend a lot of time in traffic with the occasional weekend camping trip or day out at the lake.

i think nissan's current promotion on the xterra is $1000 cash back or 3.9 financing and $500 cash back for college grads

1 - 7 of 7 Posts