Second Generation Nissan Xterra Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
on line
628 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I got the last of my items today. It sucks that when you really want the work week to get over with, it just drags on.

I already have the Deaver add a leaf. So if all goes well, I will be done modifying the suspension as of this weekend. (Probably not true, but I'd like to think that for now)

·
on line
628 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I guess I should have annotated what it is.

It is the shorter version of the Radflo/Eibach Coil overs, Bilstein 5125's and the Shackles all from PRG. Extended brake lines from AC.

·
on line
896 Posts
you got a tiger mat????? :laughing6: jk, those coilovers look sweet. I'm looking to get the deaver mini and bils hopefully SOON

·
on line
2,125 Posts
where did u fond these on PRG's website? i cant seem to find them but was wondering how much the whole kit was? any help would be appericiated. thanks

·
on line
14,014 Posts
xterraguy4life said:
where did u fond these on PRG's website? i cant seem to find them but was wondering how much the whole kit was? any help would be appericiated. thanks
As far as I know, PRG's new site isn't up yet. To get a list or whatever of what all they have you have to call. Greg is great over the phone, spends the time you need w/ you to answer any and all questions about what you want.

·
on line
2,125 Posts
sweet i just might have to do this so i know how long i need to save my pennies, but im pretty sure that those are gonna be the next accessories i order for my X.

·
on line
2,077 Posts
i have essentially the same setup geoff is about to put on, only difference is i have the AC shackles, not the PRG....for all the parts including brakelines, deavers, shackles, radflos, bils, look to spend around $1200...give or take a little with the price increase on the coilovers.

it is a great setup, there is a definite noticeable height difference from a stock X and a great offroad setup for anyone interested in wheeling.......you almost can't beat this setup if you're looking for a moderate, but budgeted suspension upgrade.

·
on line
15 Posts
I picked up a similar set up this past fall from Greg. Shorter Radflo's up front with eibach springs, Deaver mini's, PRG shackles, Radflo shocks front and rear. The cost was between 1300-1350.

·
on line
896 Posts
As far as I know, PRG's new site isn't up yet. To get a list or whatever of what all they have you have to call. Greg is great over the phone, spends the time you need w/ you to answer any and all questions about what you want.
Anyone know when this is projected to be up???

·
on line
628 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Got out of work early today, so far i have managed to install the Coil overs, not without Murphy though. I stripped some threads on the lower mounting bolt, and snapped one of the upper three, Had to wait for a ride to the hardware store and bought extras in case it happened on the other side as well. Didn't happen.

All the How To's on this site are great with the exception of one point, failure to mention how much of PITA the bolts are that have never been touched outside of the factory. I was in a time crunch and would have had enough time to do the shackles except I can not loosen the darn things up. I was attempting to do so and think I re-arced my leaf springs as a result. The pass side was sitting higher than the drivers, until I tried on the drivers side as well.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts