Second Generation Nissan Xterra Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I figured I would start a thread on this section because we could maybe meet up instead of having to ship things. I am mainly looking for a rear bumper since mine is dented and a roof rack air dam without the light pods on it. I would be willing to buy or trade for the air dam. If you know a junk yard in the area that has those parts that would be fine as well. Let me know. I am in Moorhead, MN.

·
Registered
1,650 Posts
http://shrockworks.com/Nissan

otherwise look in the for sale section or search the site- there are lots of aftermarket options as well as many people looking to sell/trade parts. might be hard to avoid shipping given you're up in moorhead. there are a few minnesotans on here, not many.

·
Registered
1,739 Posts
I'm selling a bumper. The shipping might be a little steep but I can check on it. I'm in zip code 74074

·
Registered
2,042 Posts
where are you at? My hefty fab bumper gets in tomorrow so I will have a spare rear stock bumper. However I did get rear ended by a stupid chevy spark, there are no dents, but the paint rubbed off in two spots on the right side of the bumper by the license plate. About 1/2"x3" long in two spots. I used my insurance check to order the hefty bumper. The body shope wasnt going even replace the rear, just respray it. Im in 63116

1 - 5 of 5 Posts