Second Generation Nissan Xterra Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
240 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I do a lot of back road driving (2+ hours a day on my commute) and I don't have the best vision at night. I'm looking for flood lights to mount next to my Hella 770's. I've got 100w lamps in the Hellas and they are plenty bright but they are a narrow driving beam and I'm looking to blast light in every direction in front of the X. I like the Rigid LED but holy crap they're expensive! Any of you know of a "flood" beam shape light that would suit my needs? Also, do any of you have the Hella 500 series and what type of beam pattern do they actually have?

·
Registered
448 Posts

·
Registered
6,919 Posts
When you choose a flood light for your home, there are several things to consider. The amount of light you need, the location of the lights and the location of the neighbors are all things to think about before choosing a flood light.
Spammer actually read the thread! Comprehension leaves a little to be desired.

·
Registered
1,049 Posts
Also, do any of you have the Hella 500 series and what type of beam pattern do they actually have?
My Hella 500's are a driving beam. They have a round beam with little spillover. I think I'm going to add some flood pattern lights at some point too.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts